Sunday, April 6, 2008

Merepek Meraban 6

Today such a boring day for me.After makes some dadih,washing cars and clothes,finally i going asleep at my friends mattress.soo~ asleep till i not remember when the rain start falls down.when i wake up my hanging clothes already wet,and i rushing put my clothes into the house..and now i sit here in front of the computer*marelli's computer*,no clue what will i do later,just browse my favourite page and start blog,something i've forget to do a few days ago..

Just remember an incident happen at my friends how 3 days ago..that time my fren Miss X is reading paper while i n my other fren is study.
"hey..u know aar, a girl face like Shalini has missing too..?See this??"showing me a paper
"really??when??"i ask back.."Yesterday..and her face looks like Shalini too.."she reply.
"yah??give me the paper..i wanna read it"i grab the paper from him,and i read
"urm..so many missing children nowadays..next time when i'll be dad i will take care of my son carefully..but i wondered how their face is so same??"so i move my eyes to top of the paper and read the date...

"SHIT AA!!this newspaper has been outdate..it a few months ago..look at the date,and u will know.."i said to Miss X."btul ka??see see.."she added"iya lar..sangat bodo la kami berdua baca paper so long ago without seeing the date"and then we laugh till Miss X jadi kurus..*ayak banyak gelak pun bleh kurus ke,hehe*..Mr J who has been there with me also laugh,and then he kena pukul,kerana menyibuk aja maw gelak skali..

Moral of the stories:Before read the newspaper,dont forget to see the date..ok?

0 comments: